Sign up now!
Be one of our merchant, and start selling effectively today.
1 - Registration
Please ensure that your products or services comply doesn't fall under Prohibited Item or Non-Syariah Compliance. We do not entertain refund due to violation of our Terms and Condition. For assurance, you may email us your product list before registration to check to email@example.com
- Compare packages here
For non-syariah business, you may register with our new package, in collaboration with Stripe. More details here.
- Sign up through http://app.senangpay.my/merchant/registration and make payment.
- Then, complete submitting the required documents to complete your registration.
- Check required document list here.
2 - Verification
- The verification process will only start after you successfully upload ALL required documents
- Our dedicated team will verify your document submisson before submitting it to the acquired bank. We will call you for more details.
- In the meantime, you may setup your payment form or your online shop.
3 - Approval
- To enable FPX and credit card feature, the acquired bank will review your submission in 14 days. Prohibited or non-syariah compliance product will be rejected.
- e-Wallet payment are subject to e-Wallet provider approval.
- Once approved, your can start receiving payment! You are now officially a senangPay merchant. We wish you all the best!
4 - Refund & Account Termination
- Subscription fee paid is strictly NON-REFUNDABLE. We will partially refund registration fee if the bank reject your application.
- Please take the time to carefully read and understand our Terms of Agreement upon signing up to avoid any future dispute.
- For any enquiry, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a pretty great affiliate program if you'd like to be rewarded for your recommendation as well!
What are the prohibited item to sell?
There are few items or category that you cannot sell if you intent to use senangPay. The item are: Drugs, Gambling, Pyramid Scheme, Pornography, Human body parts, Weapons & Explosive, and other activities that is against the Malaysia government laws. See more detailed list here.
What is ‘non-syariah’ Compliance?
Your account will be suspended if we detect that your account aren’t syariah compliance and no refund request will be entertain. This may be due to selling products that do not comply with the Islamic rule (eg. alcohol, pork, lards and other non-halal products). *If you’re not sure about the status of your product, kindly mail us at email@example.com.
Fee, Costing & Features
View our fee, costing and features available to make sure you always know what you're paying for.
Explore our senangGuide
See tutorials, features examples, rules and more on our senangGuide. For enquiry, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the green help button.