November 6th, 2020
PCI-DSS Security Feature
- Merchants need to update browser to the latest version to avoid any upcoming issue that may occur.
- Minimum supported browser version is IE 11 & above, Safari 9.0 & above, Chrome 49.0 & above, Firefox 31.3.0 & above and any other browser Protocol TLS 1.2 .
April 21st, 2020
Hashing Type Preference
- Merchants are now able to choose between MD5 or SHA256 encryption method in their dashboard profile.
- The encryption method set will affect the manual API integration hashing.
April 3rd, 2020
Pre-Auth Tokenization Payment
- Enable pre authorization payment in Tokenization
March 23rd, 2020
- Merchants are now able to clone products
February 25th, 2020
General Renewal Invoice One Month Early
- Merchants are now able to make renewal payment one month early.
- Merchants will get suspended for 7 days the expiry date, if no payment made.
- Suspended merchants will be terminated after 7 days, if no payment was made.
December 30th, 2019
SST Number on Payment Form
- Merchants are now able to display their SST number on senangPay payment form.
Explore our senangGuide
to read more
To view our API list and manuals, head to our guide. Alternatively, if you have any issue with your integration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org