Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Simplepay Gateway Sdn. Bhd. and/or its group of Companies (referred hereinafter to as “senangPay”) is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. senangPay resersenangPay the right to amend this Notice to client at any time and will place notice of such amendments on the company website (www.senangpay.my) or via any other mode the company views suitable, which will be clearly informed to you.
Purpose of processing
senangPay processes your personal data only for specific and limited purposes.
You agree that all personal data collected and/or processed by senangPay may include but not be limited to the following purposes:
- To communicate with you;
- To inform you of our products and services;
- Respond to your enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes;
- To send you promotional material;
- To process applications for and the provision of VE Services Products and/or Services;
- For marketing purposes and research purposes;
- Settlement of fund, Refund or Cancellation, Dispute and/or Chargeback of the payment transaction;
- General administration and Manage and maintain your account(s) and facility(ies) with us;
- Update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records;
- Recurring payment service and/or tokenization;
- Conduct research and survey, which solely for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us;
- Meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on us;
- For audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- Any other purpose that we deem necessary and/or as required or permitted by any law, regulations,
guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Disclosure to third parties
senangPay may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on senangPay behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
Acceptance of the policy
Withdrawal of consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to senangPay processing any personal data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to senangPay at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under the PDPA. senangPay shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of senangPay’s other legal obligations.
If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by senangPay or any other parties including third parties, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all personal data held or stored or processed by senangPay. To avoid confusion, “access” for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such personal data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of senangPay and to have a copy of such personal data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of senangPay’s choosing.
In accordance with the PDPA, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
- Charge an administration fee for processing your request for access or correction to the Personal Data, in compliance to the fees stated in PDPA sub-regulation; and
- Refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the Personal Information and give you
a written reason for such an action.
Please note that in certain situations we may have to withhold access to your personal data, for example where we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated request for the same information.
Correction of personal data
You may at any time make a written request to senangPay to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and senangPay shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
Please direct any requests to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any Personal Data as follows:
- Email Address : admin@senangPay.com.my
- Phone Number : +60350312588 / +60327712707
- Fax Number : +60350312598
- Address : Unit K03-10-3A, UOA Business Park, No. 1 Jalan Pengaturcara, U1/51A, Seksyen U1,40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
By publishing this policy in this website, we shall deem our customers and/or clients have already been notified.