Compilation of Personal Data
We can collect and compile personal data directly from you (e.g. when you registered for our product and/or a service through our website).
Your compiled and processed personal data may include the following:
- Name, name of company and job/position;
- Contact information including address, telephone number and email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, interest and tendency;
- Personal information such as date of birth, age, identification card number;
- Payment history and financing; and
- Any other relevant information related to the product.
Processing Personal Data
We and/or an authorized agent can process personal data for the purpose of:
- to communicate with you;
- to prepare service for you including the service offered by any of our subsidiaries;
- to evaluate your application with the Bank for product and financial service;
- to process payment transaction;
- to manage and maintain account and facility;
- to respond to your question and complaint and to solve dispute in general;
- to manage your involvement in any contest and/or campaign;
- to conduct internal activity;
- to perform market research and trend analysis to improve our product and service;
- to fulfil the need of authorized figure or the need of the Law; and/or
- to fulfil any purpose as mentioned in the General Terms and Conditions of the product and if related, Campaign Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data Storage
We will store all your personal data during the period of subscription with our service, fulfil the need of rules and Law, and fulfil the need of the Bank. If your personal data is no longer required for any of the needs above, we will permanently delete your data from our system.
We are committed in making sure the safety of your personal data. To avoid access without permission, we already conducted physical and electronic prevention methods and suitable procedure to protect and ensure the safety of the personal data obtained from you or any other source.
Personal Data Access / Correction / Update
We are committed to ensure that every personal datum that we obtained from you is correct, exact and latest. Please contact us if there is any change to your personal data or if you believe that your personal data in our record is incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act of Malaysia (2010), you have the right to access your personal data. If you want to access into your personal data, please contact us. Please be informed that we may charge you a minimum fee, depending on the information asked. We also may take the step to verify your identity before entertaining your request to access personal data.
Change in the Privacy Notice
We may update the Privacy Notice from time to time. Should there be any immense change to the Notice, we shall inform you by announcing it on our website or sending the information directly to you. Please revise this Privacy Notice from time to time so that you will always be informed with our way of protecting your information.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on March 2015.
Copyright © 2015 senangPay.my. All Rights Reserved.